When you do the math, you can see that we're a region where it all adds up - for businesses starting out, growing, and relocating to Buffalo Niagara.
- 500 miles from 38 percent of the U.S. population and 59% of Canada's - that's one big market.
- 750,000 workforce + 27,000 new grads - one mighty labor pool.
- WNY is home to 15 four-year colleges and universities, and 20 two-year schools - more than 27,000 graduates every year.
- Median regional housing prices are slightly above $120,300, with a median household income of $46,682. Health insurance costs 25 percent belwo the national average.
- Total non-farm employment in Buffalo Niagara grew more than 0.4 percent in 2012.